1. Large or small family? I grew up in a large family... and it's not all that it is cracked up to be. I want only to have a small family so I can have the time and energy to devote to them. We might have another baby but if we don't we are completely content sharing our lives with Sasha.
2. Potato chips or pretzels? Potato chips.
3. House or apartment? House. We live in an apartment right now and it is nice not having to mow a lawn and stuff... but I would like to have a garden to play in and it would be nice not hearing the neighboors above and beside us at all hours.
4. Zebras or giraffes?Giraffes.
5. Candles or potpourri?Candles cast more of a mood effect... and you can get smelly ones if you like.
6. Flowers or trees?Flowers are nice and beautiful and all but walking in the trees has a grounding effect for me that brings me back to center.
7. Right or left-handed?Right handed.
8. Model trains or dolls/stuffed animals?hmfft. Can't decide.
9. Comedy or drama?Drama.
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: The city of Boston has recently banned smoking in all restaurants and bars. Would you want to see such a law passed in your city/town/country, or not?We alreadly have banned smoking in our restaurants, and I like it! If I were to walk into a smoky resteraunt now - after being used to smoke-free environments - I would be grossed out and lose my appetite. You don't realize how big of a difference it makes.
:: tiffany 11:21 AM [+] ::
:: Thursday, May 15, 2003 ::
You're the best -- you know it, as does everyone else (except for US News and World Report every few years). You might not be hip, you might not be pretty, but you're smart as a whip and you never need to do another impressive thing in your life.